International VAT / Tax Compliance
Progressing globalisation processes, increase in international trade as well as optimisation of supply chain management constitute some of major growth challenges for international companies, which diversify their operations and move into new jurisdictions.
Based on high level of complexity, the considerable financial risk of managing domestic and international Value Added Tax (VAT) or Tax compliance should not be underestimated.
In order to help your company mitigate risks associated with this challenging task, UTTR is ready to provide your business with a tailored set of streamlined services to simplify the burden of dealing with activities like:
- Registrations for VAT / TAX purposes in new countries
- Domestic VAT / Tax compliance outsourcing
- Domestic VAT / Tax returns preparation
- EC Sales & Acquisition Lists preparation
- INTRASTAT statistical returns preparation
- EXTRASTAT statistical returns preparation
- VAT / Tax return - EC Sales List - INTRASTAT reconciliations
- VAT / Tax return - Trial Balance – VAT / Tax account reconciliations
- Validity verification of EU VAT / Tax numbers
- Corrections to previously submitted returns
- Voluntary Disclosures and other required legal documents
- Liaising with the country local Tax Authorities
- VAT / TAX deregistration
Indirect taxes such as VAT / Tax, Sales Taxes, Customs duties, Registration duties, Insurance Premium Taxes and Environmental Taxes all have an impact on your business. With the introduction of consumption based taxes around the world and the anticipated increase in current levels of VAT / Tax to plug ever growing budget deficits, ensuring compliance and incurring minimum expenditure is a key.
Our indirect tax consultants help you plan strategically to reduce your indirect tax costs by developing efficient indirect tax structures, preventing leakage and averting the damage that can be caused by non-compliance.